6/19(mon)-7/11(Tue) : The proofing deadline became 9/15

I spent most of my time teaching university lectures. Since the number of students taking Policy Sciences is small this year, I am carefully following up on the report assignment for the research plan. The following things went on outside of lectures.

On 6/19, I gave a guest lecture on Reconstruction Design at the University of Tokyo.

On 6/22 (Thu), we joined a dinner with an ex-neighbour's family.

On 6/24(Sat), I joined a workshop at the Urban Planners Association. I got a nice idea for a mobile Manyo Botanical Garden.



On 6/25 (Sun), we had nice lunch with my daughter's friends and their families.

On 6/29 (Thu), I went to Meiji University to listen to Kato-san's lecture for the CPIJ award.


On 6/30 (Fri), I sent a manuscript for the magazine "Jutaku" (Housing).

On 7/1 (Sat), I went to my son's school event.

On 7/2 (Sun), I went to YCAC and played tennis with my family.


On 7/3 (Mon), Nana Suzue, a NTV announcer, treated me to lunch.

On Tuesday, July 4, I organized a meeting for the lab creation. 

On 7/7 (Fri), I joined a meeting of NIED. After that, Nakagawa-san and Ishii-san (editorial manager) from Kyoritsu Publishing visited me. The proofing deadline became 9/15. In the evening, I had dinner with Minai-san and Kato-san.

On 7/8 (Sat), I attended a symposium of the Science Council of Japan.

On 7/9 (Sun), I went to Oiso to play tennis with my kids and old friends.

On 7/10 (Mon), I worked at the library of Kokugakuin University. In the evening, I had dinner with papa friends from kindergarten.


On 7/11 (Tue), I talked about a report on the lab creation at the faculty meeting.