10/12 (Tue) - 13 (Web) Nvivo, Library Orientation, Kennedy School, Gyu-kaku

10/12 (Tue)

I continued to organizing the result using Nvivo. 


I participated HIST 2016 about the history of public health and the environment. 

Joined Library Orientation for Japanese Resources.

I found an interesting youtube video. There is a lot of undergraduate students in the campus, and I realized again that each of them worked so hard to got into this university.


10/13 (Wed)

I continued to organizing the result using Nvivo and prepared a PPT memo for next Monday mtg with Prof. Gordon.

I met Jeremy Luna at HKS. We talked about the cultural differences between the US and Japan, his study about negotiation and leadership. Sugimura mentioned these classes, but maybe something is changing. At last, I introduced my visiting research and asked interview next time.

After that, I attended the study group at IOP of HKS. The organizer was Arnon Mishkin. He worked as a partner at the Boston Consulting Group and Director of Fox News. The slide "Political communication is a form of education" was impressive.




And had dinner with the Reischeur members.