10/15 (Fri) Great Fire of London, JDA search, Tennis

I searched literature about the Great Fire of London (1666) using the Japanese studies research guide and asked Yamada-san how to get it. I found a paper series about London Fire by Heigaku Tanabe. I think he is my supervisor's supervisor's supervisor.



I coordinated code organization in English results about disaster response using Nvivo. I finished all code organization of the first trial using google search.

I tried to find a conversation partner using the language exchange system. Finally, I found one person who looked appropriate and sent a request to them. And, I applied for Harvard Tennis Club Membership that Asano-sensei told me this week.  

I started to search by JDA about "東日本大震災 教訓" and "Great East Japan Disaster Lessons" and created a new collection.

After that, I played tennis and had dinner with Nakamura-sensei, Watanabe-san, Nakazato-san, and Alen-san. I regret to talk my opinion a little too much and forgot to take a picture.