10/16 (Sat) - 17 (Sun) Quiet weekend

Oct. 16 (Sat)

I saw an art exhibit on the old yard about suicide among college students. About 1,000 college students commit suicide every year, and they had 1,000 bags on display to visualize it.


I worked for the AIJ editorial committee. Then, I went to Hmart, washed laundry, boiled vegetables, and set up bathroom kit.


10/17 (Sun)

I went to the Malkin athletic center in the morning to have muscle training and went to the office. I organized my visiting research budget. I spent about 1,500 USD in a month and a half. There's still almost 1 million USD left. I realized that I need to keep some budget if I have a winter trip to New Orleans. I used Endnotes a bit. I'm getting used to the way it sets up. I adjusted the collection of JDA search results, eliminating the ones that overlapped with google search results. For example, the video of Shibayama-san was the top search result in Japanese on JDA. I coded it in NVIVO.