10/24 (Sun) - 10/30 (Sat) Selam, finished 1.1-1.4, prepared 1.5

10/24(Sun)

I went to Salem with Taga-san.

We visited Witch Museum, Peabody Essex Museum and The House of the Seven Gables, and I bought the novel published about 100 years ago.













10/25(Mon)-27(Wed)

I finished the first draft of 1.1-1.4 on a new book.

I'm enjoying the new weekly drama of Japan Sinks on Netflix using the projector in my apartment.

I went to dinner at the Daedaus with Kijima-san, Mitsuoka-san and Taga-san.


10/28(Thu)

I visited the Reischeur memorial house's site (demolished by development company last year TT) and Masako-sama house at Belmont with Whitelaw-sensei and Asano-sensei. I got stones from the site of the old Reischeur’s site for my visiting memory.




I attended HIST 2016. I was surprised to know about the personal relationship between Masako-Sama and Gordon-sensei.

I prepared materials of 1.5.


10/29 (Fri)

I prepared a draft of interviews for a new book.

I made a reservation for flights and a hotel in New Orleans on 12/25-12/30.

I prepared materials of 1.5. It took a lot of time.

I enjoyed Shiroi's presentation about the Onari and joined the dinner of the Reischauer postdocs.


10/30 (Sat)

I went to T.J. Maxx at Newbury and bought extra clothes for the winter season.


I trained my muscle at MAC and went to Hmart at Central. I found interesting graffiti on electric facilities on the street.