11/15 (Mon) - 11/19(Fri) Aldrich2019 and Iokibe2020

11/15(Mon)

In the early morning, I took an online private lesson in English. From 1:30 pm, I had a meeting with Prof.Gordon about the interview for Prof.Aldrich. After 4 pm, I listened to Prof. Iokibe’s seminar. Then, I decided to take Berlitz USA and took procedures.


11/16(Tue)

I realized Netflix doesn't support Homepod Mini. So I returned the Homepod mini to the apple store in Cambridge and bought a Bluetooth speaker. Also, I bought a chair cushion. Desk work in my apartment has become better.

I read Aldrich(2019)Chapter 4 and attended HIST1026. 


11/17(Wed)

I went to the Registry of Motor Viechle. I waited an hour outside and it was really cold. I couldn’t get a Mass ID because I didn’t bring DS2019. It was difficult to find that information from their email.

Reischauer Institute provided a professional photo service today, and I joined that.


I Read Iokibe(2020) and went to dinner at Iokibe-san’s house with Kara-san. (forgot to take a picture.) I realized that 嘘の政治史 is a masterpiece. It is not directly related to my visiting work, but it shook my perception. I felt like the scales fell from my eyes when I read his insight into Yukichi Fukuzawa.

11/18(Thu)

I was not feeling well because of yesterday’s outside cold waiting. I read Aldrich(2019) Chapter 5. I had lunch with Iokibe-san and his friend of the law school. After participating in HIST 1026, I moved back to my apartment at 3 pm to have a rest.


11/19(Fri)

I was still not feeling well. I finished reading Aldrich(2019) and listen to Kyle’s presentation at the Japan Forum. Unfortunately, I skipped the dinner appointment. Instead, I looked around a little museum at the Science Center.