11/22(Mon) - 11/24(Wed) Berlitz / Dr. Arnold Howitt

11/22 (Mon)

I decided to take online private lessons and prepared for their lessons. I prepared an interview sheet for Prof. Aldrich and sent it to Prof. Gordon. 


11/23 (Tue)

I did 1st Berlitz USA lesson. The teacher was from South Africa. 

I got some comments from Prof. Gordon, and I sent the interview sheet and materials to Prof. Aldrich.

After that, I participated in HIST1026. Then, I lose my iPhone in the CGIS bathroom. Using the search app of Apple, I could find it in the mail box. 

I canceled my Boston Globe account. It required a lot of time.

I wrote a memo for an online talk with Dr. Howitt tomorrow.

I set No.5 JDA search results in Japanese and restart NVivo work. It’s a proposal of Iwate Prefecture to the World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction. A lot of nice information and I could not finish it. so I’m going to do the rest of it tomorrow.


11/24(Wed)

I talked to Dr. Arnold Howitt.  He introduced me to his experience, and I presented my visiting research. I was surprised that he is 75 years old now, but he looks bright and clear. He will start lectures at HKS from next January. We promised to have an interview on Dec 15 (Wed) at 11 pm. He sent me a lot of information related to my visiting research (including a case study report of HKS and the next lecture’s syllabus). I sincerely appreciated that.


Then, I conducted and finished QDA of JDA search result JP no.5 and no.6. I think it's not common but I found an interesting expression: Amanomics.