11/10 (Wed) - 11/12 (Fri) Boston Celtics / HIST2016 JDA / Aldrich(2019)

11/10(Wed)

I adjusted JDA's google search result collection and continued QDA coding of JDA search results. I talked to Berlitz on the phone, and they gave me a discount, but it was expensive. I don't know what to do. I participated in Naofumi-sensei's seminar. Finally, I went to TD Garden to watch the NBA basketball game. It was highly entertaining.



I happened to pass by the Grand Lodge of Freemasons.



11/11(Thu)

I booked a rental car for next weekend's trip. I looked at 17 collections of HIST2016 students and prepared some brief comments. After that, I attended HIST2016 and gave remarks to the students. I talked to 4 students (about manga, religion, tourism, and East Asia) only, and time was up. It was a shame because I wanted to talk to all of them. I set Aldrich (2019) to Nvivo.


11/12(Fri)

I did some chores (scanned books, e-mail and ordered a humidifier for the office). Then, I read Aldrich (2019) while doing QDA. Of course, the academic book is more informative than internet search results, and I continued to adjust the analytical framework I had constructed. I read the preface and chapter1, but it took a long time because of the super-rich information. Nevertheless, this book is significant, and I need to read it thoroughly.