12/15 (Wed) - 12/18 (Sat) Interview with Dr. Howitt

12/15 (Wed)

I conducted QDA of JDA #US8. Then I had an interview with Dr. Howitt. We talked about NIMS, Mode C in his book “Managing Crisis” and the 3.11 disaster. He introduced his friend in New Orleans.



12/16 (Thu)

I sent a request for an Interview to FEMA about NIMS. And, I finished the QDA of JDA #US8. Then, I prepared materials for the meeting with Prof. Gordon.


12/17 (Fri)

In the morning, I took a Berlitz online lesson. Then, I had a meeting with Prof. Gordon. We talked about references, etc. And, I asked him to introduce Isoda-sensei of Nichibunken. I hope I can get in touch with him. After that, I sent a letter to my wife’s mother in Japan.


12/18 (Sat)

I attended to online talk with the Reischauer member. And, I prepared a presentation slide for the symposium of The Tokyo  Metropolitan Government next month.