12/19 (Sun) - 12/20 (Mon) video for Tokyo Metropolitan Government's symposium / finished QDA of JDA search results / Nakabayashi-sensei

12/19 (Sun)

I prepared a presentation slide and video for a Tokyo metropolitan government’s symposium and sent them to Nakabayashi-sensei. Then, I conducted QDA of JDA search results #US9. After that, I joined a dinner with Alen-Kun and his girlfriend at Naofumi-sensei’s house. 


12/20 (Mon)

I prepared an answer to Nakabayashi-sensei’s question. Then I finished the QDA of JDA search results #US9. It was a report by David Edginton (University of British Columbia). About ten years ago, I wrote a book review of his book “Reconstructing KOBE.” His insight to Kobe earthquake was right on target. And I finished the QDA of JDA search results #US10. It was a report about the mortality rate of the 3.11 disaster and the Indian Ocean Tsunami 2004 published by UN ESCAP.

In the evening, I conducted an interview survey with Nakabayashi-sensei. He told me his memory and thoughts about the 3.11 disaster.