12/21 (Tue) - 12/22 (Wed) started a history of infectious diseases / June-san

12/21 (Tue)

In the morning, I sent a present for my kids in Japan using the RIJS's FedEx account. Then, I made a short video for the Tokyo metropolitan government's symposium and sent it to the staff. After that, I organized some literature about the history of infection from 17C to 20C. In the evening, I went to the Chalawan Asian Eatery to have dinner with June-san, Japan Digital Fellow of the RIJS. They were a knowledgeable and lovely Korean couple.


12/22 (Wed)

In the morning, I took Berlitz online lessons. Then, I sent an email to Prof. Isoda to ask for an interview (he accepted my request!). After that, I went to the MAC to train my muscle and went to the Hmart. And I went to a barbershop near my apartment, and I went to the science center to drop off my covid test. I was tired after the training, so I took some time to rest and watch some videos including the conversation between Yonaha-san and  Fukushima-san (both will be mentored in the next book).