12/25 (Sat) - 12/26 (Sun) Arrived at New Orleans

12/25 (sat)

I went out of my apartment at 9 am. I got on AA1180 (Boston→Charlotte) and AA2615 (Charlotte → New Orleans). Then, I took a taxi to the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. It was $36. After moving into the room, my baggage fell down and my MacBookPro broke down. Hopeless… I ate gumbo at the hotel pub.


In the air plain, I finished to read the Camus’s Peste. I was curious about Lambert, the newspaper correspondent who tackled to escape the town. Through the plague, he had acquired a new morality such as fraternity and solidarity. 





12/26 (sun)

I walked around the French quoter and went to the gumbo shop. After that, I had a little headache. Then I had an online meeting with the Japanese publishing company. I asked to postpone the schedule of my next book, and they accepted. I still had a headache, so I bought Advil. After taking it, my headache disappeared quickly.