1/22 (Sat) - 1/23 (Sun): Helen Keller / Optimism / Sauna in Revere

1/22 (Sat)

Wake up late. I was browsing the web and saw some information about Helen Keller. Keller graduated from Radcliffe College in 1904. Since I'm living in Radcliffe housing, I felt a sense of affinity. So I bought her books on Kindle. Optimism seemed to be a possible topic for discussion in chapter 4. And I did some work for the AIJ editorial committee. Then I checked the description of the response to the plague and organized the contents of Camus' plague. In the night, I set up a new MacBook Air.


1/23 (Sun)

I supported my wife in Tokyo to set up her PC in the morning. Afterward, I went to a sauna that Ms.Colette had informed me. It was located at Revere, about an hour away by train and cab. It was $100 for a mist sauna, body scrubbing, shower, cedar sauna, and 60-minute massage/body work. Unfortunately, there was no cool water bath. The return took about 30 minutes by Lyft.