1/25 (Wed) - 1/26 (Thu): finished writing 1666 Great Fire of London

1/25(Wed)

I had an online English lesson in the morning.

- to hang out with 

- WBUR 90.9 wbur.org, On point: debate program

After that, I conducted additional work for AIJ editorial committee.

Then, I wrote 4 pages about the damage and reconstruction of the Great London Fire. In the evening, I went to the MAC to train my muscles and have some running.


1/26 (Thu)

I finished writing about the Great London Fire. I wrote about 9 pages about the fire.  In the last part, I wrote about modern disaster prevention systems such as building regulations, fire insurance, and modern fire prevention. It was a historical disaster that created the basis of contemporary disaster prevention.

I had lunch at the Mr. Barley's with Taga-san.



I prepared for the booster shoot tomorrow and started to organize materials about the Lisbon earthquake. In the night, I had a meeting with Kawasaki city office about the final report of the public park committee.