1/28 (Fri) - 1/30 (Sun): Booster shot / Finished writing 1755 Lisbon Earthquake / Optimism

1/28(Fri)

I had an online English lesson in the morning. Ms. Colette told me the conversation partner at Cambridge public library and Japan Boston festival.

Then, I went to a barbershop, grocery store and had a booster shot at the CVS store.

1/29 (Sat)

Nor’ Easter. Heavy snow all day.

I had pain in my left hand. However, after taking Advil, I didn’t feel terrible. 

I could read literature about the Lisbon earthquake and took some memos.




1/30(Sun)



I organized memos that I made yesterday and wrote a manuscript about it. I finished writing the Lisbon earthquake history from my perspective. It was about eight pages. I think that today’s description was OK. I realized that I should write a manuscript just after reading it. 

I was unexpectedly able to write about optimism. The discussion between Voltaire and Rousseau was about optimism. I realized that it was one of the main issues in the disaster and civilization.