3/9 (Wed) - 3/14 (Mon) : finished writing the outline of 3.11 tsunami disaster

Before qualitative data analysis on the 3.11 disasters will be described in Chapter 5, Chapter 4 provides an overview, picking up some literature and information. Since there are differences in the characteristics of events between the tsunami damage and the nuclear power plant accident, I decided to write separately.

On 3/9 (Wed), I visited Iokibe-sensei’s house and had dinner. I drank wine too much and had a hangover the next day. On 3/10 (Thu), I participated in the seminar about the war in Ukraine. 4 or 5 professors of Ukraine directly talked about their recent situation. On 3/12 (Sat), I visited Nakamura-sensei’s apartment, however, we saved drinking as not too much.

On 3/13 (Sun), I almost finished writing about the response to the tsunami disaster, and on 3/14 (Mon), I finished writing about the social situation before the Fukushima nuclear accident. I read Kainuma (2011) for the first time, and I knew that was a structural analysis of modern Japanese society.