3/28 (Mon) - 4/3 (Sun): JF presentation slide / Forum (Stiglitz, Allison and Brooks)

I started to prepare presentation slides for the Japan Forum on 4/15. I asked Colette to look at them and comment on them. I reduced the text and increased the photos.

On 3/28 (Mon), I participated in the forum “The 2022 Stone Lecture in Economic Inequality with Joseph Stiglitz.” HKS established new program about Inequality. Stiglitz’s talk was based on the book “People, Power, and Profits” published in 2019.




On 3/30(Wed), I participated in the forum “Ukraine, China, and the US: Can War be Avoided?” moderated by Graham Allison. Kevin Rudd’s talk was based on the book “The Avoidable War” published in 2022. Kevin is the former prime minister of Australia.

On 4/1 (Fri), I participated the forum “A Conversation with US Senator Tim Scott” moderated by Arthur Brooks. Tim Scott is a passionate person and I was amazed. I felt that there are no politicians in Japan who are as passionate as he is.


Over the weekend, I caught a cold and had a sore throat. I canceled dinner and rested in my apartment.