5/12 (Thu) - 5/15 (Sun): Reischauer Institute's year-end party / Boston Mita-kai / Gordon-sensei's birthday

In the last half of this week, I made additions and corrections to Part 1. I added about the establishment of the Disaster Relief Law, the UN disaster reduction activities, the contribution of the Japanese government, etc.

On 5/12 (Thu), I joined the Reischauer Institute's year-end party. I entered the Faculty Club for the first time.





On 5/15 (Sun), I participated in the Boston Mita-Kai. There were some Harvard people. I talked to some business people and Postdoc researchers from SFC and the Kennedy School. In the evening, I joined Gordon-sensei's 70th birthday party at the Henriettastable. We heard about Yoshie-san's surprising career. She got three master's degrees, worked in the St. Luke's Hospital, and amazing business career. It was a tough and flexible way of working. I think I'd like to share her story with my wife in Japan.