5/16 (Mon) - 5/25 (Wed) : Adjustment of Part 1 / Workation at the west coast

Before the trip to the west coast, I adjusted the description of chapter 4, organized the references, adjusted the JDA collection, and managed the figure data. And I evaluated the ICSD2022 abstracts. 

5/20 (Fri) UA BOS-SFO 6:07am-9:49am. I was able to work on the plane. After checking into the Grant Plaza Hotel, I visited Fisherman's Wharf and Golden Gate Bridge. And I walked around the downtown and entered a bar.






5/21 (Sat) I visited Alcatraz Island, Ferry Building, UCB, and Hinodeya Ramen. No work.














5/22 (Sun) Alaska Air SFO-LAX 10:35am-12:04pm. I drove to San Diego by rental car. I visited Kansas City Barbeque where the location of Top Gun was, and saw the border between the US and Mexico. I arrived at the Handlery Hotel San Diego late evening. I was too tired to eat dinner. No work.








5/23 (Mon) I ate Tacos for breakfast at Oscars Mexican Seafood in San Diego. Then I drove to Los Angeles and returned the car to LAX. After checking into the Redac Gateway Hotel, I worked on chapter 1 at the hotel for about 3 hours. Then I went to the Hermosa Brewing Company and had drinks at a Japanese bar. 













5/24 (Tue) I ate Pancakes at Redondo Coffee Shop and Bait & Tackle Shop where the location of the OC was. Delta LAZ-BOS 3:05pm - 11:30pm. I was able to work on the plane. I came back to my apartment at Cambridge around 1 am.






5/25 (Wed) I was tired to get up in the morning. My goal was to keep my weight during this trip. Before departure, my weight was 66.8 kg. After returning home, it was 66.7 kg. Great success. After submitting my color test to the Science Center, I went to the Darwin's near my apartment. Then, I took washing and cleaning and had a rest in my room.