6/13(Mon) - 6/19 (Sun): QDA of Interview survey

Continued qualitative data analysis of interview data. The coding of all interviews was completed. Concept maps were created and written manuscripts about the talks of the history and political science experts. And I added comments to the JDA collection about them. I will continue this work next week and would like to finish this section.

My mother will visit Boston in July and she wants to visit Key West, so I booked flights, lodging, and a rental car. On Thursday, I had dinner with Fuse and Naritsuka-san at the Little Donkey. On Friday, I joined a farewell dinner for Mr. Watanabe. I played tennis on Wednesday and Sunday. On Sunday, I met again with Sato-san who was at Mita-kai. 





When I used the air conditioner in my apartment, the power plug became unavailable. I contacted the apartment staff.