6/27(Mon) -7/3(Sun): Writing the QDA results of the interview survey

I continued to write the QDA results of the interview survey. This week, I finished writing the talk of Nakajima-san, Kate Star, Morimoto-san, and Shibayama-san. And I started to write extra consideration through all interviews. I considered the relationship between reflections about 3.11 and social trends before and after the disaster. It required a lot of time and I'll continue that work next week.

On Wednesday, I joined the Reischauer gathering and talked with Stacie-san. She told me her memory of Haruki Murakami and Ryusuke Hamaguchi. They also visited the Reischauer Institute. I was amazed that Murakami-san used the same room when he stayed. On Friday, I talked to former admiral Ikeda-san about the national security of my extra consideration. Then, I went to the Earls Kitchen + Bar with Sean Matsuoka-san. He is the same old as me and belonged to the Keio American Football club. He graduated from Harvard Business School and started a business company in Boston. We talked a lot and forgot to take pictures. On Sunday, I played tennis at Spy pond and talked about  US Open with Kikuchi-san who is one of the organizers of the Boston Tennis Club.