7/18(Mon)-7/24(Sun): Check of interview draft / ICSD2022 full paper / Drinks in Cambridge

After rereading and adjusting the interview part, I sent a request for checking to 14 experts. For those experts who could not read Japanese, I sent English translations. Morimoto-san gave a helpful comment.

The deadline for the full paper for ICSD2022 is coming up, so I started it. I didn't finish it this week. It will be carried over to next week. I can't wait to focus on the final chapter.

7/20(Wed): Farewell dinner of Nakamura Sensei at our favorite Cuban restaurant.

7/22(Fri): Drinking with Mizuno san of the Reischauer Institute. 

On 7/24(Sun), I played tennis at Spy Pond early morning. I felt dizzy on a very hot day.

I forgot to take pictures this week. In the evening, I had early dinner alone at a Mexican restaurant in the neighborhood. A glass of margaritas was good.