8/22Mon-8/28Sun: Goodbye Boston

This was my last week in Boston. On Monday, I had a meeting with Katharine-san and Koko-san from JDA. On Tuesday, I had lunch with Ito-san, who came to the Yenching Institute and said goodbye to Gordon-sensei. I had a lot of cleaning up and packing works. 






On 8/25, I took the FlixBus to New York City. I stayed at the Hotel Pod51. I went to a Japanese restaurant & bar and happened to meet Akahira-san, a senpai of SFC. I drank too much until late. 








On 8/26, I suffered from a hangover. I had an online meeting with Japan and was exhausted. In the evening, I went to Keens steakhouse with my friends at Keio Tennis Club. 



On 8/27, I walked around New York City and had a PCR test. In the evening, I went to Mifune with Aiba-san and her friends. 



On 8/28, I played tennis in the early morning and then met with Hashimoto-san. I was worried that it might be positive, but it was negative, and I was able to complete the registration of MySOS successfully. It was a very busy week, and I almost could not do my research.