8/8(Mon) - 8/14(Sun): Yonaha's books / Farewell BBQ

I wrote the manuscript after reading Yonaha's book and conducting qualitative data analysis. The process of recovery from his personal depression seems to provide material for thinking about the direction of a popular, right-wing society that has failed to change throughout the Heisei era.

I started preparing to return to Tokyo and I bought souvenirs at TradorJoe. I called insurance company, electric company, credit card company, and so on. I packed the wine I bought at Bonde Wine Shop in a particular container I found on Amazon.

 

On Tuesday, I had pizza with Prof. Iokibe and Prof. Morikawa of Tokyo University. On Thursday, I had Portuguese food with Morimoto-san of Princeton University. On Saturday, I picked up sweet corn and ate donuts. My schoolmates at Keio University gave me a farewell party. These were very happy moments. It is almost the end of my stay at Harvard. I am going to work on the manuscript of the final chapter while I proceed with packing up.