10/1 Sat - 10/23 Sun : Book Chapter / Data Science / NIED / Health

Very busy with my son's entrance exam preparation while working on four classes per week. Monday, Social Research Method and Environment and Disaster Prevention Studies. Tuesday, Information Analysis Exercise. Thursday: Policy Sciences. I finished the book chapter that Prof. Oyane requested. I made fundamental consideration of the relationship between the Tokyo Metropolitan Project and Policy Sciences.


There were some meetings about the data science program at my school. Recently, I'm interested in history and philosophy, so I'm feeling a little uncomfortable. I was asked what I wanted to do at the meeting, then I talked about qualitative data analysis. Thinking about it later, I thought it was not the wrong direction.

I met with Prof. Nagamatsu. He is the chief of the Disaster Processes Division of the National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (NIED) and introduced the division's work to me. I'd like to cooperate with excellent researchers in their research.

On 10/7, I had dinner with a papa-friend of my son's classmates at Nishiazabu Mikazuki. It was a moment of relaxation.



On 10/14, after working at the business airport that I can use for free until this December, I went to an izakaya in Ebisu. This is the restaurant that appears in "Kodoku no Gourmet" (Solitary Gourmet). It was so nostalgic.



My weight and body fat are slightly increasing. I would like to pay attention to food and exercise. So, I decided to go to my office by walk and train.