9/1 (Thu) - 9/30 (Fri): Univ. Lecture Started/ met some people

It has been a month since I returned to Japan. For the first two weeks, I suffered from jet lag.  I spent a lot of time with my family and preparation for university lectures. So it was difficult to keep pace with my research. I'm using the manuscript I wrote in the class on Environmental Disaster Prevention and it will be a good opportunity to rewrite. 



In September, I met with Seki-kun(an old friend from SFC), Sakakura-san(a close friend from junior high school), Kokuryo-sensi (Keio SFC), Furutani-sensi (Keio SFC), and Komamura-sensei (Keio law school). Komamura-sensei is a research associate of RIJS and he's organizing the project about constitutional law at Harvard. We went to dinner at Mita one day and had a fun conversation.