10/31 Mon - 11/13 Sun: Lectures, JGSS, Entrance Exams

I'm working on four classes; due to a one-year blank, I'm still struggling to prepare and give talks for the classes.


For my lecture, I applied to use JGSS for my lecture. Recent JGSS data are not available from SSJDA. I applied to use JGSSDSS of Osaka University of Commerce. I got a quick response from them and got the data immediately. Applied Exercise (Data Science) will start on 11/18. I am going to be busy from next week.

For two weeks, from the end of October to the beginning of November, I spent a lot of time on my son's elementary school entrance exam. I was relieved to receive an acceptance from my daughter's elementary school. On November 12, I was an interviewer for the AO entrance examination. Nice high school students applied, and it was a fun time. On 11/13, I played tennis with my family and went to a hot spring. I cooked dinner.

I have not been able to work on the book most of the time...