11/21 Mon - 11/27 Sun : Lectures and book work / Karasawa-kun

I conducted a midterm exam on Social Research Methods. In Environmental Disaster Prevention Studies, I talked about the Fukushima nuclear accident and a look back at the Heisei Era.

While preparing for lectures, I reviewed the manuscript. I cut out about half of the description in chapter 1 because it was overdue for page numbers. And I adjusted the JDA collection of that part. I wanted to finalize it, but I could not complete it.

On Saturday, my friend Tappei and I visited the home of architect Yusuke Karasawa's wife and prayed for his soul. We talked about his memory. When I was a student studying architecture, we were close friends. I held a music event with Tappei at Morito Shrine in Hayama, and Karasawa-kun brought a lot of luminescent stones and scattered them at the shrine. It was an incredibly beautiful idea. We made a geodesic dome with music records for an art event. It was reported on the top page of the Herald Tribune. He then went to Holland to study architecture. After coming back to Tokyo, he opened a design office. He gained wide attention with a house called S-House. Sadly, he passed away at such a young age. After that, I had a drink with Tappei at Kugayama. We shared some sad emotions.

(from https://www.yuusukekarasawa.com/wp-content/themes/wp-theme-yuusuke/lib/img/top/top1.jpg)