12/26 Mon - 1/4 Wed : Cold / Hayama / Suzume

On 12/26, I did some accounting work at my office and went to the Apple store to repair my MacBook Pro. From 12/27, I was in bed with a cold. It was a terrible cough. My son went to Hayama with my wife's family. On 12/30, I received the MacBook pro. I recovered a little and went to a year-end gathering, but lost my voice at the end.

On 12/31, I went back to Hayama with my wife and daughter. I ate New Year's Eve soba with my mother. On 1/1, I had lunch with my mother at Sashima Marina. In the evening, my wife, daughter, and son came and we had yellowtail shabu-shabu.

1/2. I went back to my house in Tokyo by myself. My condition was not good and went to bed. On 1/3, I worked on the manuscript of "Disaster Response History". I decided to cut Chapter 6. Then I went to Roppongi to see Suzume. A disaster movie. 1/4. Feeling better. I went to the gym and had a sauna. My wife, daughter, and son came home at night.