1/23(Mon)-1/29(Sun): Grading / Resilience Index Validation / Walking

I graded the midterm exam and final report on Social Survey Methods, and the final report on Policy Science. I submitted the accounting report for individual research expenses to my university. On 1/27, I participated in a research meeting at the National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (NIED). The theme was the validation of the Resilience Index. On Saturday, I bought ski stuff with my family. Over the weekend, I finished grading the Information Analysis Exercise and Social Survey Methods. I also need to finish Environmental Disaster Prevention Studies, Policy Science, and Applied Exercise (Data Science). I have gained 3 kg in weight from last September. I am trying to do more walking in recent weeks.