1/9 (Mon) - 1/15 (Sun): Final exam / Japan Architectural Review / Center exam

Lectures have started. Two weeks left. At the faculty meeting on 1/10, I became the chair of the faculty lab plan. I talked about the plan for a workshop to generate ideas with various participants. On 1/11, I worked from home. I went to a sauna at Shimizuyu and had a soba lunch at Kawakamian. This week, I organized my research budget. I received a request to translate my recent Japanese paper from the AIJ committee into their English journal, so I asked a translation company to translate it. 1/14 (Sat), I worked in the lab to make a final exam for the disaster history lecture. 1/15 (Sun), I worked for the center exam. We didn't have particular problems. The curious news was reported that the University of Tokyo finished the examinations one minute early.