1/30(Mon)-2/5(Sun): Grading Completed / Canterbury earthquake / Snow Board

Grades for Environmental Disaster Prevention, Policy Science, and Applied Seminar (Data Science) were completed. On 2/1, I worked as an admissions director at the Kanda Campus. One of the questions in the world history exam was about the history of disasters in Europe. The content included Vesuvius in ancient Rome, the plague in the Middle Ages, famine, cholera, and climate change. In my book, climate change is not treated enough. I can't add any more pages, so I'll mention it briefly at the end and write it as a further issue. 

2/2, I restarted my writing work after a long time. I described three pages about the Christchurch, New Zealand earthquake and the share an idea project. On 2/3, I had a faculty meeting about the new lab concepts. The professors made fascinating proposals. 

After the meeting, I went skiing with my family. We went to Myoko Kogen. However, I got sick. I had gastroenteritis and vomited. 2/4 I took a break. 2/5 I snowboarded for the first time in 25 years. I was able to snowboard quite well, but I became very tired.