2/27(Mon)-3/5(Sun): Final adjustments / Sent the manuscript to publishing company

I made final adjustments to the manuscript. I organized the data of figures and tables, checked references, and adjusted the wording of the manuscript. I sent the manuscript to Kyoritsu Shuppan. I am still thinking about the title of the book. I will work on adjusting the JDA collections next week. 

On Wednesday, I met Saeki-kun after a long time and had some interesting conversations. He is my high school friend. I forgot to take a picture. On Friday, I took my son to kindergarten. Since this was probably the last time, my wife took pictures. Then, I joined a research meeting at NIED. Over the weekend, I joined my daughter's school's parents' association party. I could talk to the homeroom teacher and some fathers of my daughter's classmates. On Sunday, I supported my son's bicycle practice, but it did not go well, as the bicycle still looked too big for him.



I will try to keep this diary for a while, as this will help me build a rhythm for my work. I plan to continue until the book is published in the summer.