3/13(Mon)-3/31(Fri): Kure / Okinawa / Nagoya

On 3/14, I organized the second meeting of the Lab Founding Consideration Meeting. On 3/15, a member of the Construction and Green Policy Bureau of the Kawasaki City Office visited my office. We talked about the Lab and Ikuta Ryokuchi Vision. After that, I wrote a manuscript for "Statistics" of the Japan Statistical Society. I gave the title "History of Disaster Response and Housing and Land Statistics Survey." On 3/16, we had a face-to-face faculty meeting and a farewell party for Prof. Ehara and Prof. Tanaka. 

From 3/17 to 3/18, I went to Kure and joined the research camp of NIED and Tohoku Univ.



Then, I participated in our open campus event on 3/19. From 3/20 to 3/23, I went on a family trip to Okinawa.





On 3/24, I joined a meeting of AIJ's Disaster Prevention Education WG, and I asked to introduce my new book. On 3/25, I worked the manuscript of the book and sent it to  Nakagawa-san of Kyoritsu Publishing. On 3/28, I made a poster for the lab founding and materials for guidance for 3rd-year students.

On 3/29, we gave guidance to 2nd-year students. And I moved to Nagoya with my son. On 3/30, I went to Legoland with my friends and family and returned to Tokyo at night.