3/6 (Mon)-3/12 (Sun): Request for Revision / Lab Concept / Data Science Program

I had an in-person meeting with Nakagawa-san of Kyoritsu Publishing. She required me to change the title and make some adjustments to the description. I contacted Gordon-sensei and Iokibe-sensei to ask for their impressions of the manuscript. I'm looking forward to meeting them on 4/3.

This week, I restarted work on the new lab vision of our faculty. I met with Nakanishi-sensei and contacted the Kawasaki City Office. My colleague, Kono-sensei, is going abroad for research. So I will become the chief of the data science program and should work for that. I started working on a manuscript requested by the Statistics Association of Japan, which is due next week.

Over the weekend, my son had his kindergarten graduation ceremony. He and my daughter have been there for five years. It was difficult to start the adjustment process for the JDA collection this week.