4/1(Sat)-4/13(Wed): Start of the new term

4/1(Sat): Faculty gathering. I had drinks at Mukogaokayuen with Oyane-san and Kato-san.


4/3(Mon): Meeting with Prof. Gordon again. I asked him for my new book’s obi, and he kindly agreed.

4/4(Tue): The lab creation meeting was held in person. After that, I had dinner with Prof. Iida, Prof. Ishii, and Prof. Matsunaga.

4/6(Thu): I visited my son's elementary school for his entrance ceremony. I was happy to be able to visit my home school's affiliated school.

4/7(Fri): Research meeting with Prof. Watanabe of Nagoya Institute of Technology and his colleagues. We had drinks at Shimbashi old izakaya.


4/8(Sat): I took my daughter to see an exhibition. Hetherwick Studio Exhibition.


4/9(Sun): Cleaned my room. Meeting with Prof. Iokibe of UT. He gave me a lot of valuable advice about my book. 

4/10(Mon): Preparation for lectures, etc. Two online meetings.

4/11 (Tue): First day of lectures. Network Information General Theory. Academic Affairs meeting, Faculty meeting. 

4/12(Wed): Project, Data Science exercise.