5/29(Mon) - 6/17(Sun) : 45 years old / Seminar / Introduction to Global History

I turned 45 years old on May 30, my birthday. The next day, I had a drink with Hiroi-kun.

I received a user card of the library of Kokugakuin University near my house. I now have a more comfortable workspace than at home.


The seminar students' researches are becoming clearer: the possibility of educational use of Chat GPT, AI and military, field research in Ama Town, case studies of Izakaya (Japanese style pub). Unique researches are very enjoyable.

I made little progress on the book's composition work. I read the social history of subsidies but it was difficult for me and decided to avoid mentioning it in the book. The Introduction to Global History is interesting. I will add a bit about the impact of climate change on global history and the perspective of Middle Eastern and Asian history.

On June 16, I met with seniors and friends from the SFC High School Tennis Club. I have fond memories of playing doubles matches with Kai-san. The next day I played tennis at Shakujii Park, but I had a backache.


I received an email from a member of the joint research project that our journal paper was adopted. The journal is BMC Nutrition, and the title of the paper is "Meal plans for meeting the reference values using food items available in shelters. It will be published soon.