9/7 (Fri) - 9/24 (Sun): First proofreading finished!

On 9/8 (Fri), I chaired a session on disaster prevention at the Association for Planning Administration.

On 9/10 (Sun), I supported my son's summer work.



From 9/11 (Mon) to 9/13 (Wed), I went to Kyoto to participate in the Architectural Institute of Japan Conference. I talked at the session on disaster prevention education and disasters. I thought Kyoto was a little like Boston.



After that, I could concentrate on reviewing and adding to the description for about two weeks.

I added references to Ryuichi Narita, Naoki Odanaka, Yuval, Ferguson, Diamond, Shunya Yoshimi, Taichi Uchio, Itoko Kitahara, historical journals, and political scientists' evaluation of Shimpei Goto.

On the evening of 9/19 (Tue), I finally delivered the proofed document to Ms. Nakagawa.

Lectures started on 9/21 (Thu). Thursday was Disaster Prevention and the final seminar. After the end of the day, I went to the gym.

On 9/22 (Fri), we had a project meeting in the morning. We will apply for the RESAS and Civic Tech competition. In the evening, I participated in an applied exercise (data science).

On 9/23 (Sat), I played tennis with Shimokura-san and Miyamoto-san at YCAC. It was great fun.